- Growing tree fruit
- Growing soft fruit
- Pruning trees, shrubs and roses
- Controlling pests and diseases in the garden
- Understanding soils, growing media and fertilisers
- Year round colour in the garden
- Common sense garden design
- Encouraging wildlife in your garden
- Lawn care
- Growing climbing and wall plants
- Growing herbaceous perennials
- Propagating plants from seeds and cuttings
- Edible ornamentals- growing plants that are both edible and ornamental in your garden.
- How plants grow- the science behind plant growth and how we use it in horticulture
I cover the South East, South West, West Midlands and Wales. I am based in Hay on Wye, just inside the Welsh border.
I have my own projector and screen but if this is already available, it will save me packing them. I welcome questions at the end of my talks.
Please contact me, Chris Whitelock on:
T: 01497 822869
M: 07904 420128